We recommend that you read the chapters in the order below. By doing so, you will get a game almost identical to the demo in the previous part.
You can use the navigation above and below each chapter to move between them.
- Install Unity and create your first scene
- Adding and displaying a background
- Create a player and its enemies
- Shooting (1/2)
- Shooting (2/2)
- Parallax scrolling
- Playing with particles
- Making some noises on music
- Menus - loading and restarting the game
- Build, release and deploy
Other Unity related tutorials
More to come, stay tuned!
Watch the tutorial, thanks to Jay Jennings's work from Game Dev Nation.