It’s here. Steredenn: Binary Stars is out now on Nintendo Switch!
For us, it’s a brand new platform, as well as the first release of our huge expansion for Steredenn, featuring local co-op mode, 5 playable ships, a new mode, and tons of new content.
You can watch the brand new trailer:
And don’t forget the AMA we are doing today on /r/NintendoSwitch (at 08:00 AM PST/05:00 PM CET). Ask us anything!
Share the love and speak about the game: everything helps spreading the word about Steredenn — this means a lot to us. We want to share this last year of intensive work to as many people as we can.
Thanks for your patience. We hope you’ll love Steredenn: Binary Stars.
A few links before finishing this post:
- Get the game on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
- Check the official Steredenn: Binary Stars website.
- Listen to the new soundtrack.
- Read the detailed changelog of Steredenn: Binary Stars (spoilers inside).
- Read the FAQ about our thought-process and decisions behind the update.